Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hello there, I've missed you!

So I haven't blogged in a while but I have been a busy girl, Reading blogs, experimenting with making things and living life.

In the time since my last post I graduated, started another year of study, built a house with my family, moved from one end to the other then did all that again, started painting a birch tree feature wall, made light fixtures, started a new job, and found some skeletons (real ones, not ones in the closet). I mentioned I experimented with making things, yes I've done a lot of that, from casting and molding to natural dyeing and crochet. I never stop loving that passion of learning something new.

My next project is machine knitting, i just dug out my Oma's knitting machine from her house and while still in the process of setting up my very own studio I will attempt to learn how to use it, wish me luck!

So here are some photos of things I have made since my last post, Some have been for people, some just because I needed to make things. enjoy.

1 comment:

Julie said...

wow, looks like you've been up to loads of gorgeous projects!!